Changing A Hopeless Past
into a Hopeful Future
Statistics on Domestic Violence:
- 1,232 women each year are killed due to domestic violence.
- An estimated 5.3 million cases each year, resulting in nearly 2 million injuries.
- 50% to 70% of men who abuse women also abuse children.
- On average, more than three women are murdered in the U.S. every day.
- Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women.
- 85% - 95% of all domestic violence victims are female.
- As many as 324,000 women each year experience domestic violence during their pregnancy.
- In a survey by the US Conferance of Mayors, 56% of cities surveyed cited domestic violence as a primary cause of homelessness.
An-Nisa is committed to provide the support needed to prevent and eliminate domestic violence.
Our mission at An Nisa is to provide support for families in crisis, including domestic violence.
Our goal is to provide counseling, education, crisis intervention, and resources to build peaceful familes.
Need Help? Call our Helpline 832-324-9111
Sign up to receive monthly newsletters